Friday, July 4, 2014

Tour de Fleece



I'm so excited tomorrow I get to start the Tour de Fleece!

My father was a cyclist and I remember having the Tour de France on TV every July.  I also remember grabbing my blanket and pillow to sleep in the back of the car while my mom was driving the support vehicle during various local races.  I may have complained at the time about getting up so early, but they are fond memories now! I try to remember that when my kids complain about an activity we're doing.

Well this is my year to wear the yellow jersey, doing exactly what I love.

My goal is to spin 8oz of Jacob with a long backward draw.
I have never spun Jacob before. When I pulled it out of the bag it had nice sheepy smell to it.
I normally spin with a short forward draw so this will move me out of my comfort zone a bit.
We'll see what happens!

 I will be spinning for team Kromski on my Sonata.

Who are you spinning for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!