Sunday, October 7, 2012

Owl Needle Case

Well, the gift I am working on for my daughter is taking a little longer than expected. I hope to be able to post about it soon. In the meantime I got a little side tracked because I have a bad habit of misplacing my needles :(  So I decided to make a needle case.
On the inside cover I can keep my threaded needles. Which makes it easier when I'm switching between colours.
On the back cover I made a little pocket for my embroidery scissors; the middle sections I use for my unthreaded needles and a pin. I always seem to need a pin for something.

It didn't take long to make, and now I can find my needles and scissors when I need them. Yea!
My daughter wants to make one too, so I'm going to try and draw up a pattern for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!