Thursday, February 20, 2014

Two Little Kitties



These two adorable kitties are off to their new home! They were custom made for two dear sisters and the kitties are very happy they will get to play together.




They are made from merino wool blend felt and stuffed full of Bio Wool (which means happy sheep). Their dresses are made out of 100% cotton with lace trim and satin ribbon tied at the shoulders.  The pattern I used is Flora the Explorer by Gingermelon https://www.etsy.com/listing/171511318/flora-the-explorer-pdf-pattern-instant?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=gingermelon+flora&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all



I love making dolls from Gingermelon's patterns and I'm happy to do custom orders! It typically takes me 1 week to make a doll if I have the felt available 2 if I have to order it. I seem to get a lot of requests around Christmas and Easter so please contact me at least 4 weeks in advance if possible for the Holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!